How to Join
Membership is open to all who wish to join with us in the spirit of fellowship and Christian community.
The United Methodist Church receives persons into membership:
- By Baptism and Profession of Faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord
- By transfer from another United Methodist Church
- By transfer from another denomination of the Christian family
- By Reaffirmation of Faith
We welcome you and are happy that you are exploring joining our community! Below are some of our expectations:
- Come to worship on a regular basis
- Make every attempt to participate with your prayers, presence, gifts, service, and witness
- Connect with a small group (e.g., Sunday school class, UMW fellowship, choir)
Please download and complete the My Story interactive form. Please note that it is a multi-page form, and that you may upload a picture at the end of the form. Once it is complete, please use the Email button and follow the directions. It will get emailed to our church membership secretary.
Please download and complete this Where Do I Fit? interactive form. Once it is complete, please use the Submit button and follow the directions. It will get emailed to our church membership secretary.
RSVP For New Member Class: